Please join us for our annual Little Tokyo Artist Convening! Open to all artists/arts allies and instigators who care about Little Tokyo!
Art and artist have always been an integral part of the growth of Little Tokyo—from Nisei Week Festival to JACCC to Tuesday Night Cafe. We invite artists of all disciplines to be part of the continued fight to sustain the history, culture, and community of our historic Japantown.
- SLT Arts Action Committee: Learn how artists are fighting displacement and gentrification, and supporting local artists with projects like ART@341FSN and Windows of Little Tokyo.
- City Planning 101 City planning can be opaque and confusing. We'll help break down some of the important processes, such as land disposition and zoning, that are impacting Little Tokyo.
- Brainstorm Arts Actions: Be a part of the movement and help us envision new art projects in our fight to Save Little Tokyo
- Metro Gold Line Little Tokyo Station, Red Line Civic Center Station, and DASH A bus.
- Recommended Parking: Aiso Parking Lot, 101 Judge John Aiso Street ($1/hour for first 2 hours; $4 flat rate after 5pm). More parking information can be found at golittletokyo.com/map.